Manchester Grand Hyatt – San Diego, CA
the big picture
- A client hosted an annual conference to reflect on the previous year, communicate the company’s vision for the future and entertain employees with hosted functions and events.
the small details
- Three days before the event, with the VIP appreciation dinner set, a delicious array of food and wine selected and a festive atmosphere ready to go, the client decided to amp everything up a notch.
- In less than 72 hours, we were able to add a jazz quartet, a strolling magician, and 100 custom-engraved YETI cups for attendees.
- We planned a golf tournament with Bloody Mary bars, a live grill station at the turn, custom glove fittings and top-shelf prize opportunities including tickets to the Super Bowl.
- Guests also enjoyed a pool deck cookout lined with games including cornhole, giant Jenga and ladder golf, along with a live DJ and selfie station.
- For the first time, our staff was allowed to get into the pool . . . but only to install the floating logo!
- Rob Gronkowski proved to be the perfect fit for this young sales force. It’s hard to keep a 6’6” professional football player hidden in plain sight, but through some stealthy maneuvering we managed to keep him a surprise.